In this video, you will see what is Ethical Hacking, the purpose of Ethical Hacking, who is an Ethical Hacker, and the various Ethical Hacking certifications. With the rise in the number of cybercrimes, it is necessary for companies to hire Ethical Hackers to protect their networks and data. Here you will have a look at the five different Ethical Hacking certifications, namely Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Global Information Assurance Certification Penetration Tester (GPEN), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), CompTIA Pentest+ and Licensed Penetration Tester(LPT). We will talk about each of these certifications individually and have a look at their description, requirements to take up the certification, the exam fees, the exam duration, and finally, the average annual salary of a candidate with these certifications.
Below topics are explained in this Ethical Hacking certifications video:
1. What is Ethical Hacking? (00:15)
2. Purpose of Ethical Hacking (00:56)
3. Who is an Ethical Hacker? (01:46)
4. Ethical Hacking certifications (02:20)
5. CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) (03:19)
6. Global information assurance certification penetration tester (GPEN) (06:36)
7. Offensive security certified professional (OSCP) (08:09)
8. CompTia PenTest+ (10:30)
9. Licensed penetration tester (LPT) (12:18)
To learn more about Ethical Hacking, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
Watch more videos on Ethical Hacking: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEiEAq2VkUUIkFUtoqL3geS1Op6GSX-f6
#EthicalHackingCertifications #CEH #EthicalHackingTraining #EthicalHackingTutorial #CEHV10 #CertifiedEthicalHacker #Simplilearn
This Certified Ethical Hacker-Version 10 (earlier CEHv9) course will train you on the advanced step-by-step methodologies that hackers actually use, such as writing virus codes and reverse engineering, so you can better protect corporate infrastructure from data breaches. This ethical hacking course will help you master advanced network packet analysis and advanced system penetration testing techniques to build your network security skill-set and beat hackers at their own game.
Why is the CEH certification so desirable?
The EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker course verifies your advanced security skill-sets to thrive in the worldwide information security domain. Many IT departments have made CEH certification a compulsory qualification for security-related posts, making it a go-to certification for security professionals. CEH-certified professionals typically earn 44 percent higher salaries than their non-certified peers. The ethical hacking certification course opens up numerous career advancement opportunities, preparing you for a role as a computer network defence (CND) analyst, CND infrastructure support, CND incident responder, CND auditor, forensic analyst, intrusion analyst, security manager, and other related high-profile roles.
This extensive ethical hacking course focuses on 20 of the most popular security domains to provide a practical approach to essential security systems. You will learn to assess computer system security by using penetration testing techniques; scan, test and hack secure systems and applications, and gain hands-on experience with sniffing, phishing and exploitation tactics. This ethical hacking course will prepare you for the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
In the latest CEH v10 EC-Council has introduced the following changes:
– CEH practical exam
– Increased focus on Cloud attack vectors, AI, and Machine Learning
– Upgraded Vulnerability Assessment material
– A module on the Internet of Things(IoT) Security
Who should take the Ethical Hacking Course?
The Certified Ethical Hacker CEH training course is best suited for:
– Network security officers and practitioners
– Site administrators
– IS/IT specialist, analyst, or manager
– IS/IT auditor or consultant
– IT operations manager
– IT security specialist, analyst, manager, architect, or administrator
– IT security officer, auditor, or engineer
– Network specialist, analyst, manager, architect, consultant, or administrator
– Technical support engineer
– Senior systems engineer
– Systems analyst or administrator
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/cyber-security/ceh-certification?utm_campaign=Ethical-Hacking-Certifications-tUeiV4LVRnU&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0