NOTE: This no longer works at Nintendo’s servers have all gone down for 4/5th Gen.
Please make sure captions are on in the video in order to see instructions. You may turn captions on by pressing the CC button at the bottom right. This video is available in various resolutions. Click the Gear icon at the bottom right to change video quality if necessary.
Welcome to my guide on how to connect to a Spoofed GTS Server on a DSi or DSiXL.
Click on this link to return to the main video directory.
Please do not embed this video in your website. Link to it instead. That way proper instructions may be relayed.
Below is a transcript of the captions in the video.
1. Welcome back to my tutorial on connecting to a spoofed GTS for the DSi and DSiXL.
2. On newer games, going to Wi-Fi Settings in-game will tell you to set your connection in the System Menu.
3. If this message does not appear, use the guide for the DS Phat/Lite and ignore the following steps.
4. Go into your System Menu, then find and select Internet.
5. Select the connection that you WILL be using to connect.
6. Change Auto-Obtain DNS to No, then Edit BOTH the Primary and Secondary DNS.
7. In this video I will be using The Global Terminal’s DNS as an example, 184.108.40.206.
8. Now the system may not automatically create a space for you, like in the case of my ‘3’. Just press the SPACE key.
9. SAVE the connection, a lot of people press the wrong button.
10. Silly DS doesn’t let you get out without a Connection Test, so yeah.
11. 3X video speed!
12. And volia! You’re done!
It’s advertisement time!
If you like Pokemon and want to join a great Pokemon forum community, dedicated to Pokemon News, Chat, Trade and Battles, come join me right now at the PokemonGTS.com forums! Register now!
If you like hacks, cheating the game, patches, tweaking and all that mumbo jumbo, why not head down to ProjectPokemon.org forums! Take a look here!
The Global Terminal! Free Pokemon for distribution ranging from RNG’d Pokemon to Shiny Pokemon to Event Pokemon! Get your free Pokemon now!