Sign Language Learning Benefits
Some people might argue this that if person know one language, then why should they learn language that is designed for deaf people. There could be 1000 different reasons for learning another language. For example:
1) If two people know sign language then they can have conversations with each other no matter how high the level of background noise.
2) After studying American Sign Language you can become a sign language interpreter or get a raise in your job after learning another language.
3) You might already interpreting sign language but for job purpose you need to get certification.
4) Person may learn American sign to increase knowledge and ability to communicate in unique way. you can communicate to your deaf friend too.
5) May be you just love the sign language because it’s very much visually oriented language.
6) In a study done by researchers and it was made clear that teaching baby a sign language has many advantages too, like babies are actually able to be taught simple sign language before they have the ability to speak.
7) Scientific studies have shown that children who learn sign language at a young age have on average a higher IQ of 8-13 points.
8) Learning American Sign Language will raise people awareness and sensitivity about the deaf community and you feel yourself more responsible.
Now days There is an ever growing interest in learning a sign language and for more information about teaching American Sign Language to your baby, yourself or young child I recommend to learn through this great Sign Language Learning Software.
by William Dean