Statistics for Data Science 2018 Part 1 | Statistics Tutorial for Beginners | Data Science Tutorial
Hello and Welcome to one of the Best Data Science tutorial conducted by Acadgild. This video talks about applications of statistics for data science. Let’s check the topics covered in this tutorial.
After completing this training session, you will be able to learn,
• Introduction to Statistics
• Basic Statistics
• Introduction to the Basic Terms of Statistics
• What are Variables
• The Measure of Central Tendency the Mean, Median, and Mode
• The Measures of Dispersion
• What is a Range
• What is Sample Variance
• Standard Deviation
• Population Vs Sample
• What is Chebysheff’s Theorem
• Law of Expected Values and Variance
• Probability Density Function
Check out the basic terms used in statistics: Variable, Data (singular), Data (plural), Experiment, Parameter, Statistics.
Kinds of Variables or Types of Variable: Qualitative or Attributive or Categorical variable
Kindly, go through the complete video and learn more about statistics and please subscribe the channel for more updates on the latest technical skills and tutorials.
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on: