The aromatic massage candles do not burn anymore, the sexy alluring lingerie is just lying inside the drawer, everything that made love spicy and fun once is folded with layers of dust. This is not just any distinct illusion, but actually a reflection of the reality of today’s world. In order to jam with the busy schedule, couples find it really difficult to keep the spark alive. And for obvious reasons, those good times have turned into mere memories only. So, what are the things that can revive those memories? Here I will reveal top secrets to living a better love life.
1. Let’s date like old times: Sounds ridiculous, right? But trust me, this is one of the best ways to resume the play button of your love life. If you are married and also have kids, then you have quite a compact schedule. And to do something out of the box, you need proper planning. So, fix a time with your better half. Do whatever you wanted to for a long time. To make things spicier, you can buy attractive outfits or something that arouses your love. Have fun in your way.
2. A new hobby on the way: Build up a new hobby. You two can join a dancing class, gym, cooking lesion or anything that makes both of you happy. This new hobby would take your understanding to a different level. Talk with your partner about it. And make sure that the hobby is really interesting.
3. It is time to go out: Never miss a day if you have the opportunity to go out. It is really important to spend some time outside. You can book a restaurant to try out your favorite cuisine, or you can go for hiking. Try out some new things and break the boredom of regular lifestyle.
4. Adorn your bedroom: Whenever we see something new, it gives our brain a feel-good signal. Human nature is amazing and it naturally gets attracted towards beautiful sites. To improve your love life, it is important to change your lifestyle. Decorate your bedroom in an artistic way. Firstly, dust away every grime of dirt and give your room a freshness. You can definitely lit beautiful candles, but do not do something that gives quirky smile on your housekeeper’s face. It would be beautiful if you change your bedspreads. Remove unnecessary things and give your bedroom a stunning décor. Adorn in such a way that the moment your better half enters the room starts feeling a breeze of freshness and peace.
5. Know your partner: Many times, couples do not understand their desires and misinterprets. A Couple needs to know what exactly do they want from each other. Both may not have the same libido or same frequency. So, to understand your better-half, you need to talk about this matter. Break the taboo and have an open discussion. I am pretty sure that this thing would definitely amplify your love life.
6. Be spontaneous: It is always fun to try out things out of the blue. Surprise your partner in the most unusual way possible. When nobody is at home, then do not limit your libido to the bedroom only. The whole house is yours, start from wherever you want. Buy new lingerie and tell your partner about it. Talk about lovemaking and other charming things that can really make you two electrified.
7. Elevate the mood with massage candles: The power of aromatic candles is beyond anything. Since ancient times, aroma therapy has been considered as one of the powerful methods to uplift mind and body. It arouses our senses for real. To save your rocky love, you need these massage candles in your life. On days when you two feel really exhausted, give your partner a good massage with candles and oils. Trust me, it would relax both of you. A gentle touch, kiss, foreplay, and gradually ascending towards a romantic night – this is the power of candles.
8. Let’s play tonight: Rather than jumping straight to bed and starting the usual chore, try out something playful. Try out some cool and sexy games, turn on your partner gradually. The trailer for a long-lasting fun is always played in slow motion. So, go slow, play slow and turn it on.
9. A healthy lifestyle is a key: Sometimes, we do not realize the connection between our love life and healthy lifestyle. Actually, they are directly proportional to each other. The more healthy you eat, the more bouncy and fun your relationship becomes. Do not focus on the numbers of pound you are getting rid of, more important is to stay healthy and fit. A healthy lifestyle makes your focus sharp, freshens up your mind and body. And ultimately, helps you to lead an amazing love life.
10. Stop being dubious: Space is really important in a relationship. If you doubt your partner all the time and restrict from enjoying with friends and family, then it is high time you stop doing so. Let your partner enjoy own life. The more trust you show, the more love you get. See, isn’t it simple?
According to the old adage, there is no time to shower love and affection. If you are worried about the present, then don’t be. Because the present is actually an accumulation of the current ripples. You can change everything with just a little effort. These tips would surely help you to revive your love life in a new way. These are easy to follow and most importantly are full of fun. So, keep unraveling the layers of relationship.