A new Tekkit tutorial on how to generate power using the new Atomic Science Mod recently added to Tekkit in the latest update.
Leave a Like if you want to see more Tekkit Tutorials!
● Subscribe to GamingOnCaffeine: http://goo.gl/JBxaiz
● Isaac Plays (Second Channel): https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingOn…
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/CaffeineRich
● Twitch: www.twitch.tv/gamingoncaffeine
● Join Our Steam Group: http://goo.gl/N5L3Zs
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GamingOnCaff…
● Music: Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
● Music: Popskyy (http://popskyy.bandcamp.com/)
● Business enquiries: email@example.com
● Resource Pack: http://bdcraft.net/
Tekkit Tutorials – Atomic Science – Part 1 – Generating Power, Sission Reactors, Fusion Reactors and More!
We have Lift off! Tekkit has launched into a new era, and with it new frontiers to explore! Dimensions, pockets and planets, it’s all there for you and your friends to exploit and conquer.
Armed with the latest versions of the best mods from the hottest authors, a renewed sense of adventure and a focused drive, Tekkit is set to reignite the same sort of wonder and awe that we all received from booting up Minecraft for the first time. With the skies open, the moon ready to be colonized (by force if need be) and dimensional mysteries to be plied, with tesseracts to be networked, “meat” to be processed, items to be digitized, and power suits to be manufactured, there is virtually limitless engineering projects to be assembled.
Get your gear in order and prepare to blast off on an adventure all your own with Tekkit.
Balkons Weapon Mod
Custom LAN Ports
Equivalent Exchange 3
Not Enough Items
Buildcraft Additional Pipes
An Obsidian Plate